I'm a librarian with hopes of working part time only someday in the near future. I love my work but also need more time to play. I am not naturally creative but love to create. I am an expert at doing something if someone else has the idea. I like to say that I am like a student of Leonardo or Michelangelo, the ones they made copy their work to learn their styles. I am copying work to learn others styles in hopes that I will learn enough to have my own style one day.
I have been watercoloring on and off since 2000 when my friend Bonnie and I took a class at the school across the street from our house in Ixworth, UK. I love to use Terry Madden's workbooks because I love the step by step and it has helped me over time.
I recently branched out into other mediums and will see where that leads.
No comments:
Post a Comment